jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

Balot day (English)

Today we wrote an extra and exclusive post. I spoke with my teacher and I asked her to come with me to eat a "balot".
A balot is a duck egg about 16 or 18 days old. To eat you just need to peel the egg and to bite, you can also put some vinegar or salt. We bought the balot on the street near our school, and we ate it there. 
An image is better than a thousand of words, for that I have some pictures and records to show you.


This is the inside of the egg


MARIA's VERSION
Today we ate a balot... It's just a duck egg of 16 or 18 days old, you can see the fetus in (the duck will be born when it will be 21 days old).
I went there just to see how they ate it that but the seller gave me an egg, too. I couldn't say I didn't want it, so I tried the balot!
It looks very ugly but it's not really bad. Even so, I couldn't eat the fetus!




The pictures:

Where we bought the balot





 The teacher who joined us






Trying to eat a balot









1 comentario: